29 August 2010

Morning Three

I wake in an instant, feeling the beautiful, sweet agony of my clit being licked and sucked. I half sit up and see her loving, sensual eyes laughing back at me over my trimmed red pubes. The penny drops and my brain kicks into overdrive, catching up to the sensations my body has already been enjoying for several minutes. Almost instantly, I'm hurled into the highly intense realm of pre-orgasm. Placed directly on the edge without even the slightest build up.

To the left of me is presented a lovely, rock hard penis. His hand is on my left breast quickly after I notice the penis. "Damn!" my brain screams. "Is he still here? I wanted her to myself for a while..." I reach and stoke the shaft a few times. It feels good, but it's not what I want right now. I let go of him and reach for her. I don't want her to stop what she's doing, but the only way I'm going to get what I want is to get her to move.

I pull her to me and kiss her, tasting my nectar on her lips. I smile and kiss her again, my hands caressing the soft, smooth skin of her back and lovely arse. I feel our breasts mashed together, hard nipples tickling hard nipples. I whisper softly in her ear that I want us to 69. Her eyes flash making her smile that much brighter as she quickly shifts to where we can both savour the mutual giving and receiving of hot, wet, oral loving.

I feel her fingers playing with my wet, swollen lips, as I do the same to her. She's so very wet from her own excitement. I find her clit and home in on her growing button as she arches her back above me, only to greedily drop her hungry mouth to my wide open fanny. I gasp at the sensation and smile. I insert a finger to her slippery wetness while continuing to thumb her taught nub.

His hand joins mine in her wetness. I'd forgotten he was even here. He smacks the curve of her bum with the flat of his hand just as I touch the tip of my tongue to her clit. She momentarily stops to breathe and moan, and push back against my face, which I instantly take as an invitation to suck her clit. Both of his hands are now on either side of my head, rubbing her bum in a circular motion, causing her lips to open and close like a fishmouth gasping for air. Sorry, not a very sexy description, but have your lover do that to you.....

It's a good thing I'm alright with tight spaces. Which is exactly what I think as his knees are suddenly on either side of my head. Marvelous thing, though, because from that angle I am witness to him penetrating her in the sexiest way I could ever imagine. The way our bodies cling to a penis, or similar object, on insertion is so sexily amazing. His slow, deliberate entrance is so lovely, I almost orgasm simply as a witness. I hear a muffled gasp from her as he reaches his full insertion. As he withdraws, I see her delicious wetness slickly coating his shaft and I stick my tongue out for a taste, licking the underside of his penis as he pulls out from her. I smile as I feel the head of his fully withdrawn cock on my lips and open wide to allow him entry. My fingers quickly rub over her swollen clit as I suck her nectar from his cockhead. She, in turn, inserts two fingers into me while similarly rubbing my hard clit.

I am on fire. My whole body is quivering from her fingering. He removes his cock from my mouth and returns it to her wanting wetness, pushing into her harder and faster. He's not far from his orgasm, his full balls are close and tight. I keep my fingers rubbing her clit, and she does her best to keep up the pace with me. We are in this heavenly cluster for what feels like eternity...

Suddenly, he quickly withdraws and grasps his shaft. He doesn't get one full stroke in before he's shooting his cum all over her swollen lips, making it splash into her folds, and some on my chin. I reach up with begging tongue for a fresh sample, just one hot, salty shot. I'm answered with one, then two hot shots directly in my cum hungry mouth, which I happily swallow. Another two shots to her quivering lips before I take him into my mouth for the last of his offering, sucking out what's left and swallowing it all. He rolls off giggling. She, also, tries to roll off, but I quickly grab her hips and pull her back to me, sticking my tongue into her opening, rubbing her clit with my spunk covered chin. Another orgasm for her and she quickly turns herself to face me, kissing and licking what's left of his spunk from my face...

I hear the front door open and close. Good. He's gone off to work. Now I have her to myself....