13 February 2011

Poem 13

You greet me with a smile and a kiss upon my cheek
Your sweet eyes sparkle with desire while trying to catch a peek
I feel so warm in your embrace I smile and cuddle to you
You run your fingers through my hair the way you always like to
I feel you breathe in time with me together side by side
I catch your scent below your ear and loose a wanton sigh
You produce a silky scarf a blindfold for my eyes
Once secure you lead me to the place of my suprise
Anticipation rules my thoughts you lead me by the hand
A lifetime slowly passes as I wait for your command
You tell me to remove the scarf and free my blinded sight
With roses on the bed the room is bathed in candle light
It's lovely and romantic and now a gentle kiss
In all the times we've been as one my favourite time is this
Our kisses fuel the embers and the embers strike to flame
Our passion burns within us and I'm kissing you again
With no fear to give it all we trust from deep within
We help each other with our clothes the need for skin to skin
Hands and fingers everywhere and kisses soon to follow
Worshiping our bodies as we touch each bump and hollow
The need we have is shameless and we share it to the core
We take each other higher freely giving more and more
Giving each such pleasure as we get back what we give
The bond we share is proof to me there's good reason to live
The candles have long burnt out we're in each other's arms
Basking in our shared bliss we keep each other warm
It's lovely and romantic and now a gentle kiss
In all the times we've been as one my favourite time is this