01 April 2012

So natural...

"Hi."

"Good morning... (chuckle)"

"Are you ok?"

"Oh, so very... why?"

"You look a little dazed, that's all."

"Yeah, I guess I would do after... I can't believe we..."

"Yeah (chuckle), we did..." kiss

"I like this..."

"What?"

"Waking up next to you... the Sun's not quite up yet..."

"Yeah... it's nice... mind if I cuddle a bit?"

"Please do... I love your skin next to mine..."

"Mmmm... I know... me, too." kiss

"Do you have to work today?"

"I think so... but I was going to call off... (chuckle) For some strange reason, I just need to stay in bed all day..."

"(chuckle) Well, I just couldn't allow you to suffer such on your own..." kiss

"Mmmm... you're so good to me..." kiss

"(chuckle) And here I was hoping we could be bad... again... (chuckle)"

"Good to see you've gotten over your disbelief..."

"(chuckle) That may have to take another go or three..."

"Or three...? Well," kiss kiss kiss "I wouldn't want to hold you back any..."

"I've never felt like this... no... not ever..." kiss

"What? Endorphined out of your brain?"

"(chuckle) That's one way to put it..."

"I kinda know what you mean..."

"But... you've done this before... right?"

"Only just a few times... and those weren't like with you... With the others, I was very self conscious... over every little move... every touch... every kiss..."

"You didn't seem self conscious at all..."

"I wasn't... not with you... it felt so right... so... so..."

"Natural?"

"Exactly!"

"I so want to do it again..." kiss kiss deeper kiss

"Mmmm... me, too! I want to do everything with you... I want to stay naked with you and kiss you and hold you and sex you and..." deep kiss

"Mmmm... good morning..."