01 July 2012

The Taste of Our Kiss

I'm wide awake. I've tried a few of times to sleep, but I just can't stop my brain. The warm bath, the camomile and valerian, all have had no effect at whatsoever. I've tried texting you but you're not answering. It's late, so I won't call, I don't want to wake you. We had a such wonderful day and it was so good being with you. The rain didn't dampen our fun in the least. But it's been hours and I still can't get the taste of our kiss from my mouth. You're all I've been thinking about since we parted this evening... ok, yesterday evening, by the clock on the wall.

The warm bath was soothing, but lonely. I imagined you there with me, naked and wet. But even with that marvelous picture in my head, the masturbation fell far short of what I truly want... of what I truly need...

I was lying on the couch, flipping through the endless mindless shite offered as television programming to no avail. All I wanted to see was you... your beautiful face... your body... from the perspective of me between your open legs... I wished it was your mouth gently kissing and caressing my wet, swollen lips, instead of my own hand... That the nectar I tasted on my fingers was your's instead of my own. I whispered your name and begged you not to stop...

I'm still wide awake and I still taste our kiss... and I only want more... Part of me hopes you're beautifully sound asleep, your head filled with sweet dreams of us. Another part of me hopes that, like me, you can't sleep and you're caught up in the need, masturbating with my name on your lips...